top of page

Getting married

If you live in the parish, or if you are on the electoral roll of the church, you have a right to be married here.

First, you need to come to contact the office. There are, of course, one or two forms to fill in but it's all pretty simple.

One of the couples must live in the parish.

If one of you has been married before we cannot promise to conduct a wedding until you have seen one of the priests and a copy of the Decree Absolute has been put on file.

bottom of page